goldenfarrowgoldenfarrow

Main Audio Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Variant Variant

Great RPG sound.

I don't know how this DIDN'T make the cut man, it has all the basics for an RPG-style song. Very mesmerizing indeed. Also sounds like it should be in a large scale MMO :)

TaylorS responds:

Thanks. It didn't make it into the game because there was already another guy working on all of the sounds and music of the game.

Kirby Factory Inspection Mixup Kirby Factory Inspection Mixup

Very well done.

Great job! So many good parts of this song! 2:09. Pure awesomeness. Loved it.
10/10

A Name (Basshunter Style) A Name (Basshunter Style)

Wow! Awesome!

Even it is based off Basshunter, it's still pretty catchy man. It has the perfect balance of drums and bass for me. 10/10

Coda9 responds:

Thank you!

Hardstyle Loop Attempt [HD] Hardstyle Loop Attempt [HD]

haha great stuff!

Reminded me of the PoTC Hardstyle mix. Keep up the good work bud.

First Dubstep Practice First Dubstep Practice

Excellent practice.

I'm tryin to get dub step down too man! Try and make the wub a little more fat, so it doesn't sound so computer-ish haha. I'd like to see a whole soon ;)

HOMK 2.0 HOMK 2.0

Hall of the Techno Viking!

Great job, but it does get a little repetitive! Also, I feel the "swing" feel doesn't truly fit this song too much. Other than that, VERY good song!

Tr0P!C4L TwiL!ghT Tr0P!C4L TwiL!ghT

Wow, nice!

Seems like a nice backtrack to a hip-hop / rap song! Gave me the feelin' of being in a Caribbean night club haha! Keep up the excellent work man!

Epic Battle Arrangement 2 Epic Battle Arrangement 2

Terrefic feeling!

It gives me the feeling where I am about to enter a battle. Very driving. The orchestral sounds are full and bright. Thanks for this great piece of music and continue making these epics!

SSJDre responds:

If you like this one, please come back tomorrow, or after 12, I have one that I'm going to upload that I feel is much better than this is. Thanks for the review, I really appreciate it, and I plan on putting up a lot more on newgrounds, I would have already submitted the other song, but, newgrounds only allows 2 submissions a day. I hope you enjoy my future work.

The Genie test voices The Genie test voices

Funny and Entertaining.

I was convinced. haha. Good job on the voice acting! Hope someone gets to you about doin' animations.

RLFHOG3 responds:

Haha. Thanks man.

Revenge of Meta Knight: Ending Revenge of Meta Knight: Ending

Nice!

It had a great feel! Liked the slurs on the notes. Someone could really just supplement a game with your song here. Keep up the good work man!

KatzuyaSagara responds:

I make this song for everyone here on newgrounds, It would be nice to play a game here on this site and listen to one of my songs in a stage of something like that.
Once Again, thanks for listening, have a nice day.